Sunday, June 21

Taste of Nebraska

Ok, Im a little behind on my posting. My brand new computer crashed and was at Best Buy for 3 weeks getting a new hard drive installed.

So, here's where we left off with the "Taste of Nebraska".


The event was considered a success, even if we did lose a little money and had 200 mini runzas left over. it was a great marketing tool for the Alumni Association in New York, Nebraska Society of New York. We estimated about 150 Nebraskans attended and the silent auction items were a hit. The most popular items, if I do say so myself, were the Marma Designs' bags and tees. Andrew Boettger did an amazing job styling the items for the auction. I also dressed many of my friends and volunteers for the day. It really got people talking! I was almost famous for a day. They couldn't believe the designer of this print was there in person, ha!
Here are a few pictures from the event:



No comments: